Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And here we go

OK, so where do I start. I wanted to document what happens out here. How women and men act. I mean how we REALLY act. So here we go.

I'm a 40 something year old Male. I am very successful. People have no idea I am the way I am.
I live in a major metro city. I have a spacious loft condo that I share with my 2nd wife of 5 plus years. I have all the toys a man could want. I drive a luxury sportscar, have a great view of the city and pull down six figures a year.

I'm black.
She's white.
My mistresses are all colors, but what they are is beautiful and sexy and in this game of life we play.

Thus thats me. I'm a male whore. I've been this way since I discovered that a great feeling comes from my cock when effectively used right!

You will read in this blog my stories. My nights, my thoughts, my feelings, my struggles of being a good man, a good husband, and yes a whore who lives a double standard.

So are you up for the real story... like the name says. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment